CCP Technologies Limited (CCP or ‘the company’) manufactures and sells its Internet of Things (IoT) solution, which is based on a combination of a SaaS platform and sophisticated data capture devices. Customers use the company’s solution to comply with regulation, improve operational efficiency and reduce waste.
Critical control points are the points in a supply chain where a failure of standard operating procedure has the potential to cause serious harm to people, as well as to a business’ reputation and bottom line. Standard critical control points include temperature, energy, environment (air and water quality, pH, chemicals, noise, acoustics and gases), and movement. CCP’s wireless system provides smart 24/7 monitoring and invaluable business intelligence.
- Attractive Market — The combined Australian and US food industry presents CCP with a total addressable market which includes an estimated 470 million temperature monitoring points.
- Compelling value Proposition — In the food industry, businesses are facing an ever-increasing burden due to strengthening food safety regulations, growing community expectation to reduce excessive food waste and constant commercial pressure to reduce inefficiency. Automated critical control point monitoring presents an effective means of addressing business risks.
- Proven Solution — Customers include (but are not limited to) hospitals, grocery stores, food wholesalers, food retailers, major hotels, casinos, aged care, butchers, cafes and clubs.
- Experienced Executives —the company has a highly skilled team with extensive experience in food and technology.
- IoT Opportunity — the company is specialising in business-to-business IoT technology. Gartner forecasts 20.4 billion IoT devices will be used globally by 2020. CCP is a Solution-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform play, which includes IoT devices with WiFi and LPWAN connectivity, applications, business intelligence and services.
- Global Focus — CCP is an Australian company (headquartered in Melbourne) with a global market. Sales commenced in January 2017; and a fast-growing customer-base has been established in Australia and North America. The company’s product development team is based in Bengaluru (Bangalore) – the centre of India’s high-tech industry.
CIOReview magazine named CCP in the Top 20 most promising IoT solution providers for 2018
CCP Technologies Limited has been recoginised by CIOReview magazine in the Top 20 most promising IoT (Internet of Things) solution providers for 2018.
TMT Analytics has initiated research coverage on CCP. The report can be downloaded via the following link: